ShareThis

2.06.2010

Emerald City Shots

Here's a few photos from my last month at home in Seattle before leaving for Germany. 
Can't wait to go back and shoot more of this fabulous city that I have the privilege of calling home!

Experience Music Project (EMP), designed by Frank Gehry

EMP with the Monorail in front


Seattle's Symbol, The Space Needle


A Tourist checking his map in downtown


Wall close-up


Space Needle reflection


Cops on bicycles... gotta love the northwest :)


Another Space Needle reflection with the Fun Forest in the foreground


The Needle from 3rd & Vine


Great wall shot taken near the Pacific Science Center


Needle with green in the foreground, truly an Emerald city!

The Ruins, the private dining club and catering company, which I get to call my place of employment while I'm home :)

2 comments:

  1. Whoa, these are incredible. I think they are really strong alone but also work beautifully as a series. I can tell you have a very specific style - and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I'm glad you like the set, and thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete

 
Twitter Facebook Tumblr Flickr Pinterest