ShareThis

6.12.2010

Lisbon: B&W Shots

Lisbon. Wow. What to say about this place? Not really sure what I expected to see, but all I can say is that I was extremely impressed. Sure, it's got hundreds of buildings falling apart, and okay, we might have been offered drugs on multiple occasions, and yes, we might have spent over an hour wandering around trying to find a single place offering WIFI, but that's what makes Lisbon wonderful. The people were extremely friendly, the night life was actually insane (the party wasn't in the bars, it was in the streets!), and the buildings were charmingly decrepit. So many colorful tiles and textures! And so, so much laundry publicly displayed in the window. I had a blast wandering the streets here, and as I've got a huge place in my heart for cities a bit rough around the edges, I had an amazing time photographing this place. Here's the first installment; hope you enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Twitter Facebook Tumblr Flickr Pinterest